Corporate Credit Line
To apply for credit, please call Industricals.com at (022) 2219-INDS (2219.4637) or email us at email@example.com
Net 30 terms are for business customers only. Requests for net 30 terms will be reviewed and approved by the Industricals.com Credit Department. Net 30 terms are not guaranteed to all businesses
Credit: Terms and Conditions
- For business customers with established Industricals.com credit, payment terms are net thirty (30) days from the date of invoice.
- All credit extended by Industricals.com to customer, and the limits of such credit, is at Industricals.com sole discretion, and may be reduced or revoked by us at any time, for any reason.
- Anticipation and cash discounts are not allowed. Industricals.com shall have the right of set-off the deduction for any amount owed by customer to Industricals.com.
- The customer agrees to assume responsibility for, and customer hereby unconditionally guarantees payment of, as provided herein, all purchases made by the customer, its subsidiaries and affiliates
- Each of the customers? subsidiaries and affiliates purchasing from Industricals.com will be jointly and severally liable for purchases with customer.
- The customer is also acting as the agent for such subsidiaries and affiliates
Late Payment Fees and Penalties
- The company reserves the right to charge a convenience fee for late payments. Industricals.com further reserves the right to charge the customer a late payment fee at the rate of one and one-half percent (1.5%) of the amount due for each month or portion thereof that the amount due remains unpaid, or such lesser amount as may be permitted under the applicable law.
- If any customer fails to make payment within thirty (30) days of invoice, or fails to comply with Industricals.com's credit terms, or fails to supply adequate assurance of full performance to Industricals.com within a reasonable time after being requested by Industricals.com (such times as specified in Industricals.com's request), the company may defer shipments untill such payment or compliance is made, require cash in advance for any further shipments, demand immediate payment of all amounts then owed, elect to pursue collection action (including without limitation, attorneys' fees and any and all other associated costs of collection), and/or may, at its option cancel all or any part of an unshipped order.