We, respect your privacy. We value your confidence in us and treat the same on a high priority so as to ensure the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. We would use the information we collect in order to provide a more personalized experience for business transactions.
Through this document, we wish to make you feel at ease while using our website, and not hesitate while sharing important information with us. We like to make you aware that by using our website you are agreeing to the collection of certain data by us. This Policy inter-alia specifies the kind of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our website, applications and other online services (collectively, our "Services") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing the aforesaid information. If you have any questions about this Policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Policy is in addition to the Disclaimer (the "Disclaimer") and the Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and must be read together with the same.
- Information that we may collect from you:
- We collect the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our Services and your visits to www.industricals.com and other websites accessible from them.
- We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the Service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the Services available on www.industricals.com .
- While you use www.industricals.com , we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- The type of computer you are using.
- The type of web browser you are using.
- The type of operating system you are using.
- Computer-identification information.
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our Service.
- While you are transacting on www.industricals.com personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- PIN/ZIP code- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Personal details like your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your mobile phone number
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on www.industricals.com .
- The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- The pages you visit/access
- Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website.
- Information and/or reviews you provide on www.industricals.com , comments in the nature of seconding some other 's reviews
- How long you used our Services and which features you used
- If the Users wish to communicate with other users and /or make any complaint to the management and/or support team, the same shall be sent to email@example.com
- The number of times you access the page
- The advertisements you clicked on our website.
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list
Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on www.industricals.com .
- If you post reviews or otherwise use our Services in any manner, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, etc. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors.
- You may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, comments, likes, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties. Your contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings. Your posts are of such a nature that it can be viewed by the public at large.
- How do we collect information?
- We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website. We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you visit the website as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, company name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests etc.). We may also obtain information about you from third parties with whom we work and add it to your account information. Upon registration users may receive communications from www.industricals.com (e.g. newsletters, updates)
- We use this information to contact you about the Services you are using on our website and Services in which you have expressed interest.
- The website is optimized for Registered Users. By registering, you can obtain benefits such as the opportunity to write reviews / posts and further personalize your experience. If you choose not to register, you can still use some portions of the site. In that case, we may track your IP addresses and analyze which URLs you have come from and visited
- When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfill your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, company name email, and shipping address). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
- The Website contains links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party websites which we do not own, manage or control.
- How is your information used?
- We use your contact information to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation.
- Notices, surveys, product alerts, special offers and other marketing material.
- Responses to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
- We use your personal information to:
- Improve personalized features on our website to enhance your shopping experience;
- To contact you for your account / profile related matters or any other reason as may be necessary;
- Allow your reviews to be posted on the website;
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- Provide you with customer support;
- To provide the services requested by you, for example: deliver merchandise ordered by you;
- To send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting;
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services;
- To process payments for goods and services or other dues to us, where applicable;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website - Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems; and
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
- If you voluntarily submit any information to the website for publication on the website /through publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, Product Catalogue and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent for the publication of such information on the website for making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law in respect of any claims or potential claims brought on us.
- We may use the data in an aggregated/compiled form to produce statistical/demographic analysis for marketing, strategy and other business purposes. However, these will be used in ways that will not be able to identify you. Such aggregated information and results/analysis shall be our property and you will not be entitled to any compensation for the use thereof
- We shall not provide statistical information to third parties without you accepting the same and unless necessary for providing you with our Services.
- We use your contact information to send you:
- Who do we share your information with?
- We do not share or rent your information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners. In situations when Industricals is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, Industricals will do so.
- We may share your information when we believe in good faith that such sharing is reasonably necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or to comply with legal process. We may also share your information to investigate and address threats or potential threats to the physical safety of any person, to investigate and address violations of this Policy or the Terms and Conditions, or to investigate and address violations of the rights of third parties and/or to protect the rights, property and safety of website, our employees, users, or the public. This may involve the sharing of your information with law enforcement, government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations on account of legal request such as subpoena, court order or government demand to comply with the law.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the website, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Industricals entity that you are contracting with) your information to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government, regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified in clauses 4.1 to 4.3. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
We use the services of our enabling partners (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, banks, credit agencies, resellers, business associates and membership authentication and verification services) to fulfill orders, and credit / debit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from the website. These entities are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your information in connection with the purposes specified in clauses 4.1 to 4.4 above and not for any other purposes.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve www.industricals.com in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our website. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our website to the interests of our customers, to measure traffic within our website and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come. Please note that if you disable or refuse to accept cookies from www.industricals.com , you will not be able to access portions of our site and some portions of the website may not function properly.
- Age Limit
The website and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our website. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us at www.industricals.com . Should an individual whom we know to be a person under age 18 years send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information (including account termination) as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of 18 years, please contact us atwww.industricals.com .
- Voluntary disclosure of information
- Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to view the products of our website. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
- You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. www.industricals.com reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your www.industricals.com account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
- If your personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Upon request, we will remove / block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- Payment mechanism privacy
Kindly note that we do not collect your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, you are automatically redirected to the acquiring bank payment gateway website, where all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does www.industricals.com have access to, or store, your complete card account information
- Security procedures that are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration:
- To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile onwww.industricals.com , your www.industricals.com ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
- To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
- Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using www.industricals.com , you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- While no web site can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Please be aware that you also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure and should not share your user name, password, or other security information of your account with any other person. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
- Policy Update
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website. We reserve the right to amend or modify any provision of this Policy at any time. The Policy may be amended to take into account any changes in statutes, our data collection and use practices, features of the services provided by us, etc.
Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this Policy will constitute your consent and acceptance of those changes.
- External Links and Services
The Services may contain links to other websites. If any part of the www.industricals.com site links you to other web sites, those external web sites do not operate under this Policy. We recommend that you examine the privacy statements / policies posted on those other web sites to understand their procedures in relation to collecting, using, and disclosing personal information and data. Please be aware that we are neither responsible nor are we making any representations in relation to the content or privacy practices of such other websites, notwithstanding that the same may be linked to our services
- Contact Information
You can contact us at:
Industricals Online Private Limited
45/47 KM Sharma Marg
Tel : +91 (0) 22 22194637 (10am - 7pm IST)
Email : email@example.com